A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's really hard to blog one-handed

So, the place I'm staying has really nice internet...the one drawback to having really nice internet is the passkey....yeah...I got the key and entered it and found out that it wasn't correct. So, I'm stuck trying to find that perfect spot to steal someone else's unsecured internet. That's how important this blog is to me. Yep, for a while there I was even holding my wireless adapter up with one hand and typing. Internet problems aside, I am in the process of coming up with a weekly schedule of topics to be covered. This is what I have so far:

Monday Night - Current Events (always a winner)
Tuesday Afternoon - Comics (I read comics on a daily basis, and many of them are worth sharing)
Wednesday Night - Frustrations (More specifically, frustrations with Ethics. I imagine after the first of these posts, you'll be able to guess which night class I have that night (hint: think really hard...))
Thursday Afternoon/evening - Fiction time (Created spontaneously out of the blue nowhere. These stories may or may not build off each other. It depends on how I feel about the idea)
Friday Night - Comedy of Errors (...namely my own. My life is amusing, I promise)
Saturday - History Lesson (plan on this one being really boring...remember that teacher you probably had in high school or college...yeah it's going to be that bad. But I'm going there.)
Sunday Afternoon - Thoughts on the sermon (If this doesn't interest you...well, you should probably read it anyways)

Okey doke, so that's the plan. I will try to stick to it because I like consistency (Moment of Irony: I hang out with the fairer sex quite a bit...).

1 comment:

Emma Anne said...

Well, I'm excited. It sounds like a blast!

Post a Comment