A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Lesson Learned a Little Late in Life

You know those days where you wake up and realize that you should have done things differently the night before? I had one of those mornings today. I learned the hard way that my body does not react well to binge drinking...ok, ok, it reacts incredibly poorly to binge drinking. So, I got to spend the day recovering from that and cleaning up after my night of wildness. I now have a new household cleaning product (for the floors) and clean sheets and a clean toilet. Which aren't bad things by themselves, it just would have been nice if I had had little more forethought last night. But, I suppose the saying goes, "Live and learn." And I am alive, and I learned my lesson.

~The Piebald Penguin