A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Monday, December 19, 2011

4 Shots



Ok, to be honest, the rest of the 4th shot was worse than the 1st. You'd think that I would be used to it by now, but...oh well. 4 shots in an hour and a half. And I can still spell. Well, mostly. My grammar is probably atrocious, and I apologize for that. But there's not much I can do about it now because this is definitely getting posted.

I spilled water on my desk tonight. I bumped my cup, full of water, and watched as it splashed over my bills. Oddly enough, I didn't care about my bills getting wet, but I did care that another piece of paper got wet. It's just a phone number, one that I put in my phone 2 weeks ago. So, it's not even important. However, I keep the paper around for sentimental purposes. And it got splashed by the water. But it's ok. The water has dried, and the paper is still intact.

So, interesting note: I think that 4 shots in less than 2 hours is more than enough to make my head spin. I'm going to have to call it a night and hope that I can wake up for work tomorrow because I'm very tired. Yeah, this will probably be more interesting for me to read tomorrow than for any of my readers. Yay!

Alcohol is a great painkiller.
~The Piebald Penguin

P.S. I'm not editing the last 3 posts, so they're probably silly...