A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Monday, December 19, 2011

3.5 Shots

Oddly enough, my Pandora radio station has played several ads for Smirnoff Vodka. But those ads are usually only for flavored vodka, which I think defeats the purpose. You drink it, and it makes your head spin. It's not supposed to taste good. It's effective. And it keeps you warm. I can save money on the electric bill by drinking more! That sounds like a good plan to me. Heck, I had to open the window to cool off my room...and it's cold outside. But I'm in a t-shirt and jeans.

Sometimes I ponder the complexities of life. Like, why couldn't I have grown up in a rich household that always has premium quality alcohol in stock? Random thought: I probably shouldn't "like" songs on Pandora while under the influence. Because I occasionally find a song that has been "liked" that I have no idea why it is such. Also, Christmas is a week from yesterday. I still haven't done any Christmas shopping. I think I'm going to fight the system this year and refuse to buy anyone presents. And I'll probably get disowned from my family! Woohoo!


Don't forget to shop!
~The Piebald Penguin