A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Monday, November 21, 2011

45

My roommate challenged me to get my published blog posts to 150 by the end of the year. There are 40 days left in the year (34 to Christmas! plus 6), and I only have 104 published posts, not including this one. It shouldn't take a mathematician to note that should I attempt this great feat, I will need to post more than once per day. (40 days, 46 posts)

Basically, expect a lot of posts about absolutely nothing. Fortunately, I'm very good at spouting oddities and random tidbits of information. For example, did you know that 150 years ago the United States of America was on the verge of collapse? In our posh and pleasant lives today, we have trouble understanding what it must have been like to live in a world torn asunder by war on the home front. Keep that in mind as you prepare for Thanksgiving.



~The Piebald Penguin