A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Diet of a Bachelor

Tonight I have a very special topic to discuss with you, fair readers. That topic is diet. Specifically, the balanced diet of a bachelor.

Now, my readers are undoubtedly not all bachelor's so there will be some explanations to compliment the list.

1. Beer (A bachelor's house without beer is a sacrilege to mankind. It is necessary.)
2. Beef (Beef is the staple meat that every man must, by his nature, love. Other meats are good too, but beef is foremost among them. A man cannot live long without the succulent flesh of a dead cow.)
3. Pasta (Pasta covers everything else that the man needs to eat. Why? Because it's incredibly cheap and easy to make. Water, milk, butter, and the box of pasta. It may not be the most substantial meal ever, but it does the trick in a bind.)

That's it. Soda is good if you're a computer gaming nerd/geek bachelor (most bachelors fall into this category by definition). However, it is secondary to beer as liquids go.

I am so glad I don't have that many crazy women chasing me. Being a bachelor has its perks. :)


I hope this can be used to enlighten the world to the life of a bachelor. Also, should you be looking to send me gifts, for whatever reason, these things will always be at the top of my list...so now you know!

~The Piebald Penguin