A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Saturday, December 1, 2012

She Called Me Wonderful Man

Life has been full of adventures lately. Work has been an ever-present source of frustration, but that has been balanced out by the amazing development in my "local" rock climbing gym (they installed an auto-belay system that allows the climber to scale the walls safely without another person). Speaking of other people, I must include at least one mention of Sleeping Beauty in this post (well, this is the second mention). Sometimes work keeps us apart but the time that we have together is spent taking a break from the stress of the world. If you've never experienced this with another person, I must confide that it is so wonderful as to be irreplaceable in anyone's life, much less my own.

I find it in my nature to be vague. Straightforward, certainly. But still vague. Thanksgiving was homemade pizza and store-bought pumpkin pie. And odd-sounding combination for such a tradition-based holiday, but it suited me. The company suited me too.

Slumber.

~TPp