A shattered mind in a broken body fighting for survival

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Words Which Water Waste With Wicked Wonder

This week's frustrations are thankfully not about Kant. However, they are still equally frustrating. Let me sum them up for you. Girls make hearts beat too fast, while boys refuse to be men.

Essentially, I find it frustrating that, whenever I talk to a girl I like, my heart rate increases and adrenaline starts pumping into my blood stream. Those of you familiar with anatomy know that adrenaline is good...if you are moving. It gives you energy and acts as one of the best painkillers on the planet (if not the best). Not moving or using your muscles in some way means that the your muscles will start to shake with all the excess energy that's just begging to be released. It's annoying. I've been a bit busy the past couple of nights, so I haven't made it to the gym. But I had to go tonight because I had no other way to release that energy. I ran hard and then worked out and I still felt like I had enough energy to run home. Rather than run again though, I just decided that I would spend the rest of my energy cleaning my room. And girls think that guys annoy them for no reason. It's payback.

Also, guys really need to know how to tie a tie by the time they are in college. If their fathers don't teach them, then they need to be like me and just teach themselves. It's simple. Look, I'll even provide a picture...

P.S. If you are a guy and the girl you are going to the event with knows how to tie a tie, please please please stop embarrassing yourself and take advantage of this opportunity to teach yourself. Oh, and if you don't own a tie, JC Penny usually has ties on clearance for a few bucks (I checked today and there were some for $5). GO BUY ONE. Thank you.

~The Piebald Penguin